Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boutique Lady

The Stamps used for these 2 cards are from the latest small Kaszazz catalogue, as are the papers. We did these at our monthly Stamp Club meet up. I hope you like them, if there are any questions regarding any of the products I used, please do not hesitate in getting in contact with me... I am more that happy to assist where possible.


The Black Frame is actually a bird cage die (5323) & I have cut out the bars & the top pointy part that Kaszazz has in their main catalogue, page 222. I know for a fact that this die & others through Kaszazz will fit the Big Shot machine. The "Easy Press" which is the one Kaszazz has one feature that the Big Shot doesn't... it will take an A4 size page, where the Big Shot is limited in that area. Now don't get me wrong.... I have both & I love both as they have their own little extras that I can not go without... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment