Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stampin' Up! meets my Embroidery.


Hi All,        

         I made this card using my computerized embroidery machine for the chicken, then frayed the edges. Glue tacked it onto an A4 size Stampin' Up! new In Colour- Island Indigo, fairly simple, but that's why I did it like that.... I left the base vacant so when it was required for use I could put the sentiment on then. I also decided to place this card into "Less is More" for their weekly challenge of "Aqua" being the design for this week. You can see this card at  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com.au/

Enjoy, there are a large collection for this colour this week.
Hugs,
Reggie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!
    This chicken is just the greatest!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning embroidery, knew Chrissie would adore the chook
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete