Tuesday, June 21, 2011

L.I.M. Less Is More!!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you have all had a wonderful week. Well I decided to use the initials of Less Is More & overlapped them to form a monogram, I drew & coloured it (freehand & rule) in "Basic Black" & "More Mustard". I think it has a similar look to wood-grain, what are your thoughts on this one? Oh & for a change I did the card in a square, not my usual rectangle shape.
I am showing you the single letters & then stacked on top of each other.... The coloured one is the card..lol

13 comments:

  1. what a cool take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are honoured...thank you!
    The effect reminds me of marquetry
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original idea. Fab card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and what a clever idea
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if anyone would think of doing LIM!!! Thanks so much Reggie!
    Brilliant!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! FAB idea and well done to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever!It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific idea and so perfectly executed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and a great take on the challenge, well done. You can view my card here
    Maureen...........x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool idea! LOVE how they look like woodgrain letters! awesome card!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete