Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stampin' Up! "Always Elegant Set" great for fine work on cards.


Hi All, I was over at my eldest daughter's place a few nights ago, keeping her company & having a play with some stamps she has. She bought the "Always Elegant" a while ago to use on her wedding album she is slowly creating. I took a heap of my Stampin' Up products over including the Big Shot (a gift from Jess for Christmas to me), which I will be showing some things I'm playing around with.... Hmmmmm the Fun Starts!!!!!!!!
Anyway, this card is going to be for my Dad's B/Day in June... I used the browns (Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sands & white cardstock) & used the HB stamp from the Sale-a-bration book we just had finish in March. My dad was a commercial artist, scrolls & antique looking designs were some of the designs I remember him showing me how to do when I was a teenager. Part of my artistic background comes through him & my mum (who also was a commercial artist too). So thanks to them, the artistic lines are continuing onto my girls now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment