Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting into Cards

Hi All, Hope all is great with the world. I've had a play with some card-stock, stickers, SU inks, markers & stamps, as well as brads & so fourth. I hope you enjoy & maybe get some ideas for yourself from these. Some did take a while to do, where others were quick as!!
I hope to get into some more creating over the next few days, between making embroidered badges for a security company..... boring but it's a little pocket money & I can spend it on things I might like to get.
 BTW...... It's 8 weeks this Tuesday the 29th of March, 2011 since my husband & I stopped smoking!!!!
Ok, well take care of yourselves, happy crafting.




2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo proud of you! <3 I love the felt flowers! I so wish I could get my hands on some of those! Hahaha.... You are doing great stuff! xoxoxoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, If you are REALLY nice to me I might share with you...lol

    ReplyDelete